Becoming media partner:
For further information about becoming a media partner for MINEX Central Asia 2014 Forum please contact: Mrs Borka Mikulic, International Business Development
Tel: + 44 (0) 1275 540 582 (direct line) Fax: + 44 (0) 207 520 9342
Information partners are offered excellent promotional opportunities at the forum
Media partnership benefits (may vary depending on the level of media support provided -*)
● Complimentary admission to the forum for one member of staff representing partner
● One complimentary guest ticket to the Gala dinner on 2 April
● 50% discount off the forum delegate fee for additional staff representing partner
● Members of professional associations which formally endorse the forum, will be offered 10% discount off standard delegate registration fee (excluding Gala dinner)
● Opportunity for distribution of the partner's printed materials at MINEX on-site exhibition
● Advertising in the forum’s catalogue – in exchange for forum’s advertisement placement in the partner’s printed (i.e. not electronic format) media;
● Partner's logo placement in the forum booklet;
● Partner's logo and short company description on the forum’s website
● Complimentary access to the forum’s materials (including presentations and photographs) published on-line after the event.
Partners will be expected to:
● Place forum advertisements in the printed media prior to the forum;
● Place the forum’s promotional web banner or logo with hyperlink from the partner's website.
● List the forum’s details in the partner’s events calendar;
● Send electronic announcements to the subscribers prior to the forum;
● Publish forum report or editorial in the partner's printed or on-line media prior to and after the Forum;
● Provide forum organisers with a complimentary news subscription (if applicable) for a period of up to 12 months.
1. All travel, visa and accommodation expenses shall be borne by the partner.
2. If agreed, partners will be assigned an individual space or table for the distribution of their printed materials at the Media area of the exhibition.
3. Logos and advertisements must be provided by partner in vector curves in EPS/Illustrator/Corel formats; all fonts must be converted into curves.
4. Link to partner's website and short 100 words description must be provided by partner.
5. *We regret that we are not able to provide delegate lists or send mass e-mails on behalf of partners to the Forum participants. However, partners are welcome to send us additional promotional materials which can be included in the Forum’s post event report (containing speaker presentations, interviews, pictures, delegate lists, etc.) The report is published two weeks after the forum on the home webpage and is very popular and frequently read by the MINEX Forum participants.